Wednesday 25 March 2015

I solemnly swear, I am up to no good..!!


The boy ,who lived ->>  Harry Potter Always..  

                 Well my fellows are Always teasing me all the time about this, about this annoying kid (for them only obvious, for me he is my Prince of Magical hood ). But what's wrong that I am still affected with the Harry Potter charm rather I should say J.K.Rowling's writing at the age of 20..!!! You can't understand a mythology behind every word of Potter's book.. Because you have never seen a girl who was crying hard on Hedwig's (Harry's owl) death.. And yelling loudly in the middle of the theater when Snape ( Professor Snape) says "Always" and the secret of  "Half blood prince" is revealed !! I know I will never ever play Quidditch (I mean may be in my thoughts, yeah I usually do this ;) )but what's wrong to feel that winning match night charm while you were suppose to read it first time at the night in the train.. For me Harry's first winning match in Sorcerer's  stone is more happier than India's winning world cup in 2011..!!
                Lots of people hate this book, but I love it to the death. Its almost impossible for me to digest death of  Mad-eye Moody , Fred Weasley,  Snape and but obvious  Dumbledore. But I have to accept it.
                This will always be indelibly etched in the minds of a true Harry Potter fan. But, the fact remains that Weasley's were witty, charming and extremely likeable. Harry Potter books wouldn't have been as interesting without them. The death of Fred at the end of the last book was so hard for me  among the all . It was like an end of a funniest magic era. Rowling still says that after the death of Fred, George was never able to produce the Patronus. This suggests how popular the twins duo was. They were amazing Always..!!This is the writing of J.K.Rowling so what's wrong In this??
                Even I am still so scared while I heard the screams of Hermione when she was being harassed by Bellatrix ,while reading the book.(Movie was more scarier than the book). I mean you will never understand this pain because you are never ever lived in this magic hood and if you do understand the pain you will never forgive J.K.Rowling for not writing more Potter stories. Please just "Pottermore".
                I have watched all these movies thousands of time and still whenever it is telecast on TV I just speechlessly sat next to TV with my mouth open..!! So what's wrong in that man.!! Many of you were growing up with lots of cartoon's once you were affected with the favorite character same as I. I don't have crush on Harry but damn yeah I love the Harry Potter books of 7 series.
                J.K.Rowling  helped to create a world that for over a decade readers and viewers fell in love with, wizards and witches . Roller coaster ride in the world of wizards that you had never imagined even in the happiest dream.
                This is the power of her writing through that he managed children to read this thick Potter books. Harry Potter books are most selling books after Bible in the world. One of the touching lines by Queen Rowling is:
                     ( "But this is touching, Severus," said Dumbledore seriously. "Have you grown to care for the boy, after all?"
"For him?" shouted Snape. "Expecto Patronum!"
From the tip of his wand burst the silver doe. She landed on the office floor, bounded once across the office, and soared out of the window. Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape.)
                 This things can only understand  by the people who is deeply in love with Harry Potter.
Everyday when I read the paper in the morning I sigh that I don't have "Daily Prophet".
I don’t know what my Patronus is,
I don’t know what I'd see in the mirror of Erised,
I don’t know what my Boggart would be.
                 This shows me how the story can change your life rather I should say turned your life magically awesome.
                  Now when my friends called me and told that "Your 'Hariyo' on WB , check it out..!!" well yeah I can proudly say that I am still affected with the Harry Potter at the age of 20.. Yeah so what's wrong ? They are annoyed by me because my all conversations include Harry Potter reference. 
                  I tried all my friends to at least watch HP once but they will never, but hell yeah they are keep teasing me with Harry!! Hahaha yeah I am angry I am burst out on that people who are still thinking that HP is a waste of time and they can't see this movies at this age.. Holy crap..!!! I am still waiting for my Hogwarts's letter  and when I got my college acceptance letter I tried to imagine it as that Hogwart's letter so what's wrong??!!!
                  For me Harry Potter means, Childhood full of magical stories idolizing Harry, teenage is understanding Luna and adulthood is realizing there's a Voldemort in each of us.
                   Thank you J.K.Rowling for making my childhood special and magical, thank you for giving me the most amazing family anyone could ever have.

Some of my Harry Potter fantasy that will never gonna be true. -_-
 >>>>>>
You say Coca Cola, I say BUTTER BEER.
You say Car, I say BROOMSTICK.
You say Dog, I say PADFOOT.
You say Home, I say HOGWARTS.
You say Stick, I say WAND.
You say Nerd, I say HERMIONE.
You say Prison, I say AZKABAN.
You say Times Of India, I say DAILY PROPHET.
You say Red, I say WEASLEY.
You say Prince, I say Always HALF BLOOD PRINCE.
You say Childhood, I say HARRY POTTER.
                                                                                                                                 -Kemil Ghoghari (Potterhead Always)

No comments:

Post a Comment